2010年1月21日星期四

conversation

I din't sleep for 2 days . why ? because of the call
a guy who always call me every hour ~ ish ~
what the hell
at 12am when I was studying , he called me
J : hel ...hell .. hello .
me : hello :) who are you ?
J : i'm J ... are you still studing in disted college ?
me : ya , why ? anything I can help u ma ?
J : yes , can u study with me ? I study in PTPL
me : erm ~~~~ =.=''
J : sorry !!! sorry !!! sorry !!!
me : why say sorry to me ?
J : sorry , last time i don't know how to appreciate u as a friend
me : erm ~~~ is ok , I never care about it =.=''
J : sorry !!! sorry !!! sorry !!!
me : =.='' sorry J . I'm busy now . can we talk next time ?
J : okok , CN last time you look so handsome when u sit in front of me . you look so smart !!!
Me : ...... ( what the hell !!!)
at 1am when I want stop study , he called me again
J : sorry !!! sorry !!! sorry !!!
me : why you always say sorry to me ?
J : ( continue with his nonsense , sorry for cannot show here)
me : sorry J I still busy right now , an we talk tomorrow ?
at 2am something ~~~ when I was playing games
at 3am something ~~~ when I was still playing games
at 4am something ~~~ when I was watch movie
at 5am something ~~~ when I was in bed ready to sleep
at 6am something ~~~ when I was really really tired
until i switch off my handphone at 7am
oh my god !!!
at 7am I totally awake ald
what the hell J !!!
who order you to do this ?
faster say !!! who ? let me kill the bastard!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

The Shadow Within The Essence of Life

Taylor Swift

numbers , XD