2010年1月16日星期六

the way ~

the way for me to stop thinking about something is ~ working non-stop
yes , working non-stop is the best way to stop my brain to think about something
hmmm ... still trying ~~~ hehe
NS gathering ... so sad I cannot attend cause I rejected the invitation already :(
why ? cause of someone . someone who is really sweet with me last time
and ~ that also is one of the memory that i want to put it down and move on ~
My friend told me she said ' I want to go but I won't go if he got go also '
Hmm .. so what to do ? i just can said ' Sorry , i was busy on that day so I cannot make it ' :(
even I really want to go
If you ask me i still love her ? I will tell you NO . Serious NO and i also don't know why I will reject him ...
ai ~

2 条评论:

  1. just go la....y u wan2 bother so much??? takan because she say so den u goin to miss out on it...

    回复删除
  2. my dear ~~
    u don't understand d

    回复删除

The Shadow Within The Essence of Life

Taylor Swift

numbers , XD